Cooperation with sourceware.org

Aleksandra Galushko aleksandra.galushko@jooble.com
Mon Jul 27 11:41:48 GMT 2020

Hello!

Unfortunately, I did not receive an answer from you to the last letter, perhaps it got into spam

Could you clarify whether you are interested in my proposal for cooperation.
We want to support your project and can provide you with free advertising in the form of a banner on the search results pages with a transition to your site.

This will make your site more recognizable and you will get an additional audience from us.
Banner size: 300x350 pixels, but no more than 38 KB, GIF, JPG, PNG.

In return, I will ask only to place our text link on your page.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer.

						jooble.org

Aleksandra Galushko

Country Manager

e-mail: aleksandra.galushko@jooble.com