How to verify some macro is available for a specific version of GLIBC that is installed on my PC?

孙世龙 sunshilong sunshilong369@gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:00:40 GMT 2020

Thank you for your clarification.

>You can read the glibc source code.
No other methods? Maybe it's meaningful(or faster) when verifying when
a specific macro is first introduced then reading each version source
code.

>__MALLOC_HOOK_VOLATILE is an internal macro and should only be used
>within glibc itself.  It can go away at any time.
Do you indicate that the said macro could not be found in the headers of GLIBC?

Best Regards
Sunshilong