How to confirm whether __GI___clock_gettime() implemented as fast system call or not on x86_64 platform with Linux 4.19.84?

孙世龙 sunshilong sunshilong369@gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:43:41 GMT 2020

Hi, vivek

Thank you for your generous help.
I have carefully studied your tool. But I have found it only supports
several functions(i.e. time, gettimeofday, time and etc), not
including clock_getime.