Porting GNU C Library

Patrick McGehearty patrick.mcgehearty@oracle.com
Thu May 30 20:12:00 GMT 2019

Just FYI for those interested in Sun archeology,
SunOS 5.10 is the same as Solaris10.
Solaris is the marketing name for SunOS 5.
Not all internal strings got changed which is why many
still refer to that as SunOS.

The Sun-Fire-T200 is built around the UltraSPARC T1 processor
(code named Niagara), first shipped in 2005.
Relatively low power chip with modest single thread performance
but with up to 32 active threads, throughput was respectable
for its day (but not so much by today's standards).

- patrick