Correcting szl-PL

Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho tuliom@ascii.art.br
Thu Jun 13 19:48:00 GMT 2019

Hi Gregory,

Gregory Kulik <gregorykkulik@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm Gregory and I'm head of the Ubuntu Silesian Translation Team. The
> Silesian month and weekday names are slightly misspelled in the library and
> I was wondering if we could correct them. I downloaded the glibc tarball
> and put correct names in the localedata/locales/szl_PL, and now I have two
> questions:
> Are these changes enough or do I have to correct it somewhere else too?
> How do I commit the changes? I'm not the most git-savvy. Can I just send
> someone the file?

I suggest to report the error you found to the glibc Bugzilla:
https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=glibc&component=localedata

You will have to report what is wrong and how it should be fixed.

That way, the community will be able to better guide you until your fix is
applied to the repository.

--
Tulio Magno