Compile glibc with Mingw under windows

Florian Weimer fweimer@redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 13:30:00 GMT 2019

* Zvi Vered:

> Can you please advise how can I compile glibc with Mingw under windows ?
>
> If you can provide prebuilt libraries (+ include files), this will be
> great.

You will have to build a cross-compiler for GNU/Linux (or GNU/Hurd)
first.  I don't think they exist prepackaged for Mingw.

Then you will need to change your file system so that it is
case-sensitive.

After that, it should be a standard glibc cross-compile.  But the
preliminary steps are quite a bit of work.  Are you sure you want to do
this?

Thanks,
Florian