glibc 2.26 mtrace broken, missing allocations

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 20:52:00 GMT 2018

On 04/05/2018 03:33 PM, Stefani Seibold wrote:
> I just tried mcheck() and mcheck_pedantic(). No difference at all.

I assume also then that valgrind with full checking doesn't show any
problems either?

If that's the case then you would have to debug the application under
trace and just count the malloc's to see where it came from.

I'd be happy to help at that point if you did some of the heavy lifting
to find the place the allocation comes from.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.