GMail DMARC : 'ezmlm warning' - '550-5.7.1 DMARC policy. ... of google.com domain' not considered an authorized sender ?
Jason Vas Dias
jason.vas.dias@gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:22:00 GMT 2017
Hi Florian -
> Jason, would you please send another message to the libc-help list?
I am doing so hereby.
I haven't got any more of these failed-to-deliver messages since:
libc-help-help | Inbox, To Jason |
ezmlm warning - .1 DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of
google.com domain 550-5.7.1 if this was a legitimate mail. Please 16/11/2016
I just thought I should report it because it looked like all is not
quite OK with
authenticating your email sender to google.
Thanks & Regards,
Jason
On 05/05/2017, Florian Weimer <fweimer@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/01/2017 12:18 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> On 04/28/2017 08:11 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>>> On 04/26/2017 01:05 AM, Jason Vas Dias wrote:
>>>> Is this google's problem or your email sender's or my gmail settings ?
>>>> ( I can't see anything in Gmail settings about 'authorized senders'
>>>> or anything.
>>>> Having a problem with your gmail sending account / or are
>>>> authentications
>>>> for it sometimes transiently timing out ?
>>>
>>> Google and Gmail (and Yahoo and others) broke mailing lists. There
>>> should be a vast amount of information available out there under the
>>> topic of DMARC and mailing lists. I don't know if the version of
>>> ezmlm used on sourceware.org supports the usual workarounds for the
>>> breakage.
>>
>> There may have been a misconfiguration which prevented the broken DMARC
>> workaround from being applied to the libc-help list.
>
> Jason, would you please send another message to the libc-help list?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian
>
More information about the Libc-help
mailing list