Undefined symbol

Carlo Kok ck@remobjects.com
Mon Feb 13 12:48:00 GMT 2017



On 2017-02-13 13:46, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 02/13/2017 01:44 PM, Carlo Kok wrote:
>>
>>
>> On 2017-02-13 12:47, Florian Weimer wrote:
>>> On 02/13/2017 08:45 AM, Carlo Kok wrote:
>>>> When running my own generated library/executable I'm getting:
>>>>
>>>> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./ConsoleApplication347
>>>> ./ConsoleApplication347: symbol lookup error: ./ConsoleApplication347:
>>>> undefined symbol:
>>>>
>>>> (theres nothing after undefined symbol)
>>>
>>> Interesting problem.  Can you post the log output for “LD_BIND_NOW=1
>>> LD_DEBUG=all”?  I hope that this will provide more information about
>>> which object contains the problematic relocation.
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/carlokok/19abd7eda4e4ae5d1aa3d7867e04dbd1
>
> I don't see any error message in that log.
>
> Does this mean that the application works with LD_BIND_NOW=1?

Sorry; that went to stdout while the rest went to stderr. It failed with:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)


Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
#1  0x000000000026a9b9 in _start ()


>
> Thanks,
> Florian

-- 
Carlo Kok
RemObjects Software



More information about the Libc-help mailing list