AW: bug with PI mutex and static linking

Warlich, Christof christof.warlich@siemens.com
Thu Feb 11 15:48:00 GMT 2016

Carlos wrote:

> Works fine on Fedora 23 with glibc 2.22 and GCC 5.3.

Many thanks for that (rather unexpected) feedback. We also use GCC 5.3.

> You'll need to provide more information about your problem.

We are running Ubuntu 14.04 with self-built cross-toolchains for various architectures, amongst them x86_64.

Assuming you haven't missed to do a _static_ build to reproduce the issue, the problem seems to most
likely be with our toolchain build. So at least we now know where to start searching :-).

Cheers,

Chris