Problem trying to build eglibc for m68k Coldfire MCF54418

Adhemerval Zanella adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org
Thu Apr 21 15:01:00 GMT 2016

Sorry, I could not understand the issue you are seeing. I tried to build
a m68k coldfire toolchain, but for some reason gcc builds fails with
some internal error. I could build a default m68k and build glibc 2.19
with it. Care to explain better what you are seeing?