[Meta?] Where do I post proposals/ideas?

Soni L. fakedme+libc@gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:06:00 GMT 2015

On 08/01/15 02:13 AM, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Soni L. <fakedme@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is my proposal/idea:
> 1. What actual problem does your proposal solve?
> 2. Are you aware of dlmopen ?

Oh great I derped when configuring that gmail alias >.>

1. It solves a problem when loading 2 different <Lua/Python/insert
something else> versions where you can't load extensions. For example,
if you load Python 2 and Python 3, you can make it so trying to load
Python 2 modules works, but then you wouldn't be able to load Python 3
modules, or vice-versa.

2. `man dlmopen`: No manual entry for dlmopen