Buffer size issues in received dns messages

Adhemerval Zanella adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org
Mon Aug 3 21:14:00 GMT 2015

On 03-08-2015 17:56, Holliday, Robert wrote:
> Issue:
> Bug 18665 - In send_dg, the recvfrom function is NOT always using the buffer size of a newly created buffer.
>
> I have submitted this issue a while ago, and I was wondering how I could get somebody to
> review the issue.
>
> I want to move this issue from BUG to PATCH.

Thanks for reporting.  To change the bug report from BUG to PATCH one must
first send a correct patch to libc-alpha with a formatted diff against
master, a ChangeLog entry along with a bug description (which I think one
can get from bug report) and if possible a reproducer testcase.  Could you
work on this steps?