Problem running make check?
Carlos O'Donell
carlos@redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 21:46:00 GMT 2014
On 09/11/2014 07:23 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Has anyone seen these errors when running 'make check' on glibc?
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/home/sellcey/gcc/glibc_le/obj-test-mipsel-linux-gnu/glibc/obj_default/localedata/sort-test.out', needed by `tests'.
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/home/sellcey/gcc/glibc_le/obj-test-mipsel-linux-gnu/glibc/obj_default/localedata/tst-locale.out', needed by `tests'.
Never seen this.
> I am not sure if it is related or not but when building glibc I got these
> warnings from perl:
>
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
> perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
> LANGUAGE = (unset),
> LC_ALL = (unset),
> LC_COLLATE = "C",
> LC_NUMERIC = "C",
> LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
> are supported and installed on your system.
> perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
What's in your locale archive?
`localedef --list | grep en_US` should show something, otherwise
you broke your locale archive or uninstalled all your supported
locales. I don't see how that should impact the test system, but
maybe it does.
> I think that after these errors my 'make check' hangs.
That's very odd, it shouldn't hang.
c.
More information about the Libc-help
mailing list