wrong (?) order of initialization of so.
Andrea
mariofutire@gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:16:00 GMT 2014
On 06/01/14 22:39, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> The ld decides order and it should be A B C D. Simplest explanation would be cyclic dependecy,
> is there E that D depend on C and E depends on A?
I have been unable to find it so far.
How do I detect a cyclic dependency?
If I get all the .so loaded, extract the DT_NEEDED for each and check if there is a loop, would that
be enough?
It is possible that some .so calls dlopen() in the init phase. Would that be relevant in this context?
> If not then you could try reproduce layout by compiling dummy libraries
> with same layout like
>
> gcc dummy.c -L. -lC -lD -fPIC -shared -o libB.so
>
I have tried, but I cannot reproduce it at all in a simplified context.
Andrea
More information about the Libc-help
mailing list