pthread_barrier_wait help

Jagadish_gmail jagadishkotra@gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:49:00 GMT 2013

Hello,

   I am a graduate student and I am looking for some help with glibc. I
am working on a project where I am trying to modify
pthread_barrier_wait.c() code. I see that the hand-optimized
pthread_barrier_wait.S (assembler version) is currently being used as I
am on X86 architecture.

I want my build scripts to use the generic pthread_barrier_wait.c
instead of the hand-optimized pthread_barrier_wait.S.

Can you please let me know what changes do I need to make to use this c
version of the code instead of the hand-optimized assembler version ?

Thanks and Regards,
Jagadish