Documentation Bugs

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.com
Wed Oct 10 19:15:00 GMT 2012


On 10/10/2012 09:07 PM, Luiji Maryo wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I'm Luiji from the GNU Web Masters. I wanted to report some things
> that were mentioned to us via webmasters@gnu.org.
>
> These may or may not be problems, but I'd appreciate an explanation to
> pass on. The GNU C Library manual at
> http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/ lacks any information on
> PThreads, which appears to be a part of that library. The second part

Yes, this is known - any help is welcome.

> of the report is best explained by this graphic:
> http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1842/printfstringlenght.gif. Based
> on my reading of it, that's perfectly valid. It would appear that the
> reported is mistaking an example of minimum-length syntax with
> precision syntax. I'd just like to verify that with you while I'm
> here.

The user made a bug report about that and is insisting that it's a bug.

Thanks for the notice,
Andreas
-- 
  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
    GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126



More information about the Libc-help mailing list