Is it possible to preserve flags for fetestexcept() inside signal handler

Ángel González keisial@gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:55:00 GMT 2012

On 07/06/12 22:46, Jed Brown wrote:
> Okay, thank you. If there is an opportunity to support this use case,
> it would save a lot of time in some HPC scenarios where it's expensive
> to get a core file or a debugging session.
Maybe it's easier for you to provide a wrapper program which ptraces the
process and gives the nice output instead of training your users.
(I think such program could -on some unix- be a thread of your own
process, but binaries are cheap anyway)