usleep() can't schedule thread and where is the definition of function __mach_reply_port?

Neil freeordie.k@gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:41:00 GMT 2012

Hi All,

I meet a problem that on routerstation the main thread call
usleep(100) try to schedule the child thread, but the child thread
doesn't run sometimes. If main thread call usleep(1000) then the child
thread will always scheduled. Does anybody meet this problem before?

Then I check the usleep() code, find that it calls __nanosleep(). In
__nanosleep(), it seems to call function __mach_reply_port() to handle
the sleep. But I don't find the definition of __mach_reply_port(),
there just a declaration in mach/mach/mach_traps.h.

Any comment is appreciate.

--
Regards,
Neil