Projects for newcomers

Ryan S. Arnold ryan.arnold@gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:55:00 GMT 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
<luis.strano@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was talking with Carlos O'Donell on IRC and he asked me to e-mail
> the list with this, basically I was trying to take a look around and
> to find projects that would be suitable for newcomers (smaller sized,
> more self contained, etc.).
> Carlos' list seems to be maintained, but there are two other lists
> linked that have last been updated in 2008:
> http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/RyanScottArnoldWishlist

My list is a bit out of date.  I need to update that.

Likewise, many of the issues in the Power Architecture page could use
an update as well:

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Development_Todo/Power_Arch

In other words, they're not completely accurate at the moment.

Ryan S. Arnold