Projects for newcomers

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes luis.strano@gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:48:00 GMT 2012

Carlos,

thanks for that, I'm going to take a look at it over the weekend,
perhaps starting with the undocumented public API.

Regarding copyright assignment, do you know if it needs to be done on
a per project basis or if it can be generalized (I already signed
copyright assignment for a different GNU project).

Best regards,
--lf

--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes