Creating glibc-devel rpm after modifying glibc src.rpm

Daniel De La Zerda ddelazerda007@yahoo.com
Mon May 11 15:28:00 GMT 2009

Any one has any idea how to do this or could point me in the right direction?

----- Original Message ----
From: Daniel De La Zerda <ddelazerda007@yahoo.com>
To: libc-help@sourceware.org
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 11:30:40 AM
Subject: Creating glibc-devel rpm after modifying glibc src.rpm

Hey guys,

After adding some stuff to glibc-2.4 I'd like to build the new rpms with my changes. I did my work on a glibc-2.4.src.rpm and I think I know how to get the rpm with binaries and the rpm with the source code by just doing an "rpmbuild -ba my-glibc.spec". I would also like to build the devel rpm with my changes as well. How do I do that?

Thank you for your time,

Daniel