Probably bugreport

Mike Frysinger vapier@gentoo.org
Thu Apr 9 00:28:00 GMT 2009


On Wednesday 08 April 2009 11:29:55 Dmitry Okunev wrote:
> I think that I found one bug in glibc-2.5-34 and older.

time to upgrade ...

> I have attached source-code example and a cut of my log on
> x86_64-machine. As we can see in the log and source code, there's an
> "Invalid read" in memcpy() from variable, that was been allocated by
> opendir(). And I don't see any error in my source code example to make
> the "Invalid read". :)

if you have questions about valgrind, you should really ask on the valgrind 
lists.  i imagine they've seen this kind of thing frequently.
-mike
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-help/attachments/20090409/2733af29/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libc-help mailing list