tst-posix_fallocate test failure

Carlos O'Donell carlos@systemhalted.org
Wed Nov 26 14:42:00 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Renaud Marquet <rmarquet@gmail.com> wrote:
> As suggested I did a little step into the failing test. But I cannot
> figure out what's happening. I hope you'll get a clearer idea of the
> problem with this. Here's a dump of the gdb session :

Nothing seems out of place, it doesn't look like the syscall to fallocate fails.

You'll have to figure out what the test is trying to assert and see if
it is logically true.

Perhaps one of the PowerPC users has seen this test failure and knows
the reason.

Have you looked through the bugzilla? Filed a bugzilla bug?

Cheers,
Carlso.