strrstr

Reuben Thomas rrt@sc3d.org
Fri May 2 15:49:00 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2 May 2008, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> On Fri, 2 May 2008, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>
>> Do you have a test suite which shows they are the same?
>
> No, I don't. I agree that writing a test suite is a good idea. I'll look at
> the glibc sources to see how this is done for other functions.

Looking at the sources of glibc 2.7, I can see tests for strto*, but nothing
for the string search functions. Am I missing something or should I try to
make up some sensible tests for strrstr myself? I could also make some for
strstr, I guess, to be sure I'm on the right lines with existing code before
trying to test prospective new code.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Caution Children At Play Drive Slowly (Anon)