any news?

H . J . Lu hjl@lucon.org
Thu Aug 30 11:10:00 GMT 2001


On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 07:56:29PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> writes:
> 
> > On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:37:12AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > > Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> writes:
> >> 
> >> > I haven't heard from anybody regarding the gcc3 stuff?  What's wrong?
> >> > Is actually somebody doing tests?
> >> 
> >> I'm currently testing the patch on i386 and ia64.  So far I
> >> encountered no problems.  I'll tell you more later today,
> >> 
> >
> > What kinds of matrix are you using for testing? I hope all the possible
> > permutations are covered.
> 
> It will take some more time :-(.  
> 
> I'll cover both GCC 2.95 and 3.0.
> 

It is not even close :-). See my earlier posts for some possible
permutations. It is not an easy test.


H.J.



More information about the Libc-hacker mailing list