Patch for sys/io.h

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk@suse.de
Sat Jan 22 04:55:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have appended two patches (one for glibc 2.1, one for glibc 2.2).
I make sys/io.h platform specific, which means we will not install
it on platforms where we don't have ioperm and iopl.
For Alha and Intel I added inb, inw, outb, outw and co. This functions
where missing since we don't include "asm/io.h" any longer.

Here is the ChangeLog:

2000-01-22  Thorsten Kukuk  <kukuk@suse.de>

	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/Makefile(sysdep_headers): Remove sys/io.h.
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/alpha/Makefile: Add sys/io.h.
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/Makefile: Likewise.
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/Makefile: Likewise.
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sys/io.h: Move from here ...
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/sys/io.h: ... to here, add inb, outb
	  and other inline functions for port access.
	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/alpha/sys/io.h: Add prototypes for port
	  access functions.

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg