Core Toolchain Infrastructure - Update on glibc service SOW

Andreas K. Huettel dilfridge@gentoo.org
Sat Jun 29 17:56:58 GMT 2024

Am Freitag, 28. Juni 2024, 20:54:28 CEST schrieb Carlos O'Donell:
> Community,
>
> I wanted to share a milestone update on the project to migrate glibc
> to CTI services [1].
>
> We have finalized the statement of work with the service provider,
> the Linux Foundation IT, and you can see the SOW here on the
> CTI TAC list: https://lore.kernel.org/cti-tac/2186f48a-12cd-4630-8944-26b9042e924a@redhat.com/T/#u

No offense, but I remember the feedback on the mailing list being
rather negative last time?

I'm somewhat surprised that the plan went ahead.

--
Andreas K. Hüttel
dilfridge@gentoo.org