Added consensus item about sorting Makefile lines.

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Tue May 16 12:01:26 GMT 2023

Community,

I added the following to consensus:

https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Consensus#Trivial_Bug-Fix_Changes
~~~
Anyone can commit a change to reformat a Makefile to use one value
per line (with trailing comment) where the variable is assigned
multiple values in one line. Such a change needs to clearly state
(in the commit message) if any code generation changes are observed
and the results of testing. The convenience script
scripts/sort-makefile-lines.py is provided to sort the lines between
the start and end markers.
~~~

Please feel empowered to cleanup any Makefiles we are using.

I'm about to commit a cleanup to the most used Makefiles that were
partially converted as each of us was added new lines.

Carlos.