Volunteers for the glibc Code of Conduct Committee?

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 22:23:10 GMT 2023

Community,

I'm looking for volunteers to be on the glibc code of conduct committee.

Members of the CoCC would need to help work with me to handle incoming
code of conduct reports, and prepare and publish the annual transparency
reports.

The response and reporting guidelines apply here when handling incoming
code of conduct reports:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ResponseGuide
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/ReportingGuidelines

I have started onboarding and offboarding guides to help new CoCC members:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OnBoarding
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/CoC/OffBoarding

Would anyone like to volunteer to be on the CoCC for 2024?

Carlos.