[RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (Jan 27, 2022)

jiawei@iscas.ac.cn jiawei@iscas.ac.cn
Wed Mar 9 12:16:24 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. If you have topics to
discuss or share, please let me know and I can add them to the agenda.

Agenda:

-  RVV gcc implement [1] discuss.

- XiangShan micro-architecture [2] support  on gcc.

-  RISC-V subextension  related implement progress

    - Zc* extension supports status

    - CMO extension supports status

-  Open topics

[1] https://github.com/riscv-collab/riscv-gcc/pull/334

[2] https://github.com/plctlab/riscv-gcc/pull/1

Wei Wu - PLCT Lab is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up
Time: Mar 10, 2022 11:00 PM Singapore
Every 2 weeks on Thu, until Jun 30, 2022, 9 occurrence(s)

Weekly:

https://zoom.us/meeting/tZ0ufuqurjsjH9XTthkNg3MffX-QsRBuVBET/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhrTIpHNSVuRyGRpx5A4r4b-7ziGJEgvplqAvtCA5UMS7wMNoPA6FNMs3m

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/89393600951?pwd=ZFpWMkZ6Tm1TbUFXT1hZZjZZMHhRQT09

Meeting ID: 893 9360 0951
Passcode: 899662

BEIJING, China
11:00p    Thu, Mar 10 2022

12:00a    Fri, Mar 10 2022

PST/PDT, Pacific Standard Time (US)
7:00a    Thu, Mar 10 2022
8:00a    Thu, Mar 10 2022

PHILADELPHIA, United States, Pennsylvania
10:00a    Thu, Mar 10 2022
11:00a    Thu, Mar 10 2022