[RISCV] Call for topics: RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (July 1, 2021)

Wei Wu (吴伟) lazyparser@gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:52:02 GMT 2021

Hi all,

Agenda:
1. Relax the ISA string order checking for -march
 - https://github.com/riscv/riscv-toolchain-conventions/pull/14Zfinx ABI
 - https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/189Mapping symbol
 - https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/2021-May/116803.htmlRFC:
New attribute for reserved register
 - Initial demand comes from overlay ABI, but it seems could be
generalized for more general purpose.
2. Status update for Unratified Specs
3. Free Discussion.

Wei Wu - PLCT Lab is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: RISC-V GNU Toolchian Biweekly Sync-up
Time: Jul 1, 2021 11:00 PM Singapore

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to
your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.com.cn/meeting/tZ0ufuqurjsjH9XTthkNg3MffX-QsRBuVBET/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhrTIpHNSVuRyGRpx5A4r4b-7ziGJEgvplqAvtCA5UMS7wMNoPA6FNMs3m

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.com.cn/j/89393600951?pwd=ZFpWMkZ6Tm1TbUFXT1hZZjZZMHhRQT09