Help error directive: "This file must be written based on the data type sizes of the target"

Mateus da Silva mgsilva-ext@PROGRESSRAIL.com
Wed Jun 23 12:10:23 GMT 2021

Hello,

I tried to include the library in my project but I received this message error in attached.

..\..\..\glibc\bits/wordsize.h(1): error:  #35: #error directive: "This file must be written based on the data type sizes of the target"
  #error "This file must be written based on the data type sizes of the target"
comunicar_serial.c: 0 warnings, 1 error

I use Keil uVision v5 as compiler and my host processor is a NXP LPC1766,  and my Operational System is Windows 10.

Atc.,
Mateus Gonçalves da Silva
Programmer - TESS
Engineering