Seeking input from developers: glibc copyright assignment policy.

Daniel Black daniel@mariadb.org
Tue Jun 15 03:39:16 GMT 2021

[1] https://developercertificate.org/

All,

As a one time attempted contributor I welcome a DCO change. The FSF
labyrinth of wiki pages and contribution options was pretty painful to
navigate, and getting a PDF a week later to print off and send back was too
much (especially as there was low interest in my patch anyway).

Bring it (DCO) on, and I might try a contribution again if I have a need.
Otherwise I'll only consider doing a bug report - the process was excessive.

Daniel Black