Your toxic comments.

Amit Choudhary amitchoudhary0523@gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 11:05:20 GMT 2021

Who cares about contributing to glibc?

It looks like that you people think that contributing to glibc is a great deal.

It is not a great deal at all.

I will better spend my time elsewhere and earn money rather than
getting into discussions with megalomaniacs from glibc.

My patches are in linux kernel since 2005-2006 and those guys are
wonderful to work with. Very supportive and encouraging. Also, they
just ask people to send the patch, they do all the testing /
verification themselves unlike here in glibc where you ask
contributors to fix other parts of the system also.

The supreme open source project is linux kernel and my patches are in there.

How many people from glibc have their patches in linux kernel?

Does Siddhesh and you (adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org) have any patch
in linux kernel?

Contributing to linux kernel is much much much bigger deal than
contributing in glibc.

Amit