Your toxic comments.

Amit Choudhary amitchoudhary0523@gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 08:58:13 GMT 2021

Siddhesh,

Your toxic comments forced me to do research on you on web.

I looked at https://siddhesh.in/.

There I read that you failed to qualify for IIT (twice) and you went into a
year long depression.

This means that you are not a very intelligent person.

I had passed IIT JEE exam and did Computer Science from IIT-Varanasi.

This means that I am more intelligent than you.

Also, I have a feeling that you could not digest the fact that a fellow
Indian had invented something worthwhile.

You are a stupid and jealous person.

In case you are a glibc maintainer, you should be removed from glibc
maintainer position.

Amit