[Final testing with benchmark tests] Fastest String Search Algorithm.

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh@gotplt.org
Sun Jun 13 03:32:56 GMT 2021

On 6/12/21 7:17 PM, Amit Choudhary wrote:
> Siddhesh,
>
> In my opinion, your comments are totally meaningless.

Therein lies the problem; you continue to not take feedback and top it
off with being rude.

> I am not going to write more because this will again get into long
> discussion.
>
> If my algorithm is better and if it is not included in glibc code then I
> am not going to suffer, the world will suffer because the world will be
> missing out on a better algorithm.

So be it.  No code is worth the kind of toxic behaviour you've
demonstrated in this thread.

Good bye,
Siddhesh