Running via <ld.so> gives a different executable

Andreas Schwab schwab@linux-m68k.org
Fri Feb 26 21:23:35 GMT 2021

On Feb 26 2021, Tyson Whitehead via Libc-alpha wrote:

> From the prctrl man page, it sounded like
>
> prctl(PR_SET_MM_EXE_FILE, ...)
>
> would let you do this once for Linux 3.5-4.9 and multiple times for 4.10+.

Thanks, I didn't know about that prctl.  But it cannot be used, as it
forbids changing the exe file if the original file is still mapped.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1