Hypergeometric Functions Use

ΘΕΟΧΑΡΗΣ ΚΟΣΜΑΣ hkosmas@uoi.gr
Sun May 24 14:16:40 GMT 2020

Dear GNU Developer, hallo.

I hope everything is going well with you and your research team.

Let me ask you about using GNU to calculate Hypergeometric Functions
in my linux PC system (for a C language code) and specifically on:

1) in which of the sub-packages are they listed
2) how should I make a lilk to them through glibc 2.31
3) how should I compile (also include commands in the c code).

Thank you in advance very much

With my best regards
Haris

PS: I was using gsl-2.1 (mostly for gauss-legendre-quadrature)

Theocharis S. Kosmas
Professor
Theoretical Nuclear & Astronuclear Physics
University of Ioannina, Department of Physics
Tel: +302651008489 Fax: +302651008698