ABI changes still pending for glibc 2.32?

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 16:11:23 GMT 2020

Community,

What ABI changes are still pending for glibc 2.32?

Jim, You called out RISC-V patches that need review. Do they impact ABI?

Alistair, You called out the semctl_syscall() changes. I assume they impact ABI?

Adhemerval, What is your status reviewing semctl_syscall()?

Vineet, What is the status of the ARC port?

For context I'm considering a few ABI changes to be allowed next week while we
enter "slushy" ABI freeze and I want to narrow that list down.