glibc 2.32 - Machine testing results.

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 19:20:51 GMT 2020

Thank you to everyone who is carrying out machine testing.

HJ,

Would you please test x32 and update the status on the wiki?

I see good status for:
* AArch64
* ARC
* ARM
* C-Sky
* MIPS
* ppc (soft/hard float)
* ppc64 (hard float)
* ppc64le (hard float)
* riscv (rv64imac/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64d)
* s390
* s390x
* x86 (32-bit hurd)
* x86 (32-bit)
* x86_64

I see missing status for these machines:
* Alpha
* HPPA
* IA64
* M68K
* MicroBlaze
* NIOS II
* sh
* sparc (32-bit)
* sparc (64-bit)
* x86_64 (x32)

This is sufficient feedback on the most active machines that
I will plan to cut the release sometime between August 1st
and August 4th depending on my schedule.

I will be doing another pass at patches that are still
pending for NEWS, or the manual. Please feel free to ping
me immediately on those.

Carlos.