2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen

Arjun Shankar arjun@redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 16:18:00 GMT 2020

Hi Siddhesh,

> - iconv: rewrite option parsing
>     https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2019-12/msg00613.html
>
> Arjun, how's this going?  I see a v2 but no reviews.  I'll review this
> on Thursday if nobody gets to it by then.

Florian has reviewed earlier versions of it with me, and it has two tests
which exercise the front end. Given this, I feel pretty confident about the
patch, overall.

I'm just waiting for reviews to come in on libc-alpha, and then I'll get to
work on a follow-up or check-in depending on the response(s). Carlos is
planning on reviewing it, so I should have some feedback soon. Of course,
I'll be happy to have your review if you have time to spare.

Cheers,
Arjun