Review promise :-)

Stefan Liebler stli@linux.ibm.com
Fri Feb 14 08:43:00 GMT 2020

On 2/13/20 7:31 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:21 PM Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
>>> To avoid further round-trips, here is a screenshot of everything I can
>>> see on a search results page.  (My actual queue is three pages long,
>>> this is a very small subset.)
>>
>> Fixed.
>>
>> You need to be a listed project maintainer to be able to edit patch status.
>
> Thanks, it works now.  (It's a little odd that _bulk_ edits require
> this privilege but edits on individual patches don't, but that's
> probably something to take up with patchwork upstream.)
>
> zw

Carlos,

Can you please help. I see the checkboxes, but it seems as I only have
the option to "Create bundle" at the bottom of the page or change each
single patch.

Its not clear to me where I have to be listed?
- https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS
(here I am listed)
- https://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/glibc/
(here I am not listed in the maintainers box. Is this the missing piece?
If yes, can you please add me.)

Another hint:
I had created my patchwork account with stli@linux.vnet.ibm.com .
In the meantime I use stli@linux.ibm.com .