Status of patchwork?

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh@gotplt.org
Wed Apr 22 16:36:32 GMT 2020

On 22/04/20 19:04, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Siddhesh,
>
> What's the status of patchwork on the new sourceware server?
>
> I really miss using it to lookup patches to review :-(
>
> How can I help?

Ah sorry, I forgot about it again :/

The migration is more or less done, I only need to fix up foreign keys
in the schema since they failed during the database migration.  I
suspect it's a permissions issue; the schema user permissions may need
tweaking.

Once that is fixed up I will work with Frank to set up a reverse proxy
for patchwork since we agreed that's the best way to get it up and
running since WSGI was turning out to be a bother to set up.

I'm free this weekend so will try to finish this.

Siddhesh