[PATCH v3 03/11] Refactor *cvt functions implementation (1-4/5)

Gabriel F. T. Gomes gabriel@inconstante.net.br
Fri Dec 13 20:19:00 GMT 2019


Hi, Paul,

On Mon, 09 Dec 2019, Paul E Murphy wrote:

>Is it still your intent to squash the two remaining commits?

It was, but I changed my mind after reading your message.

>This refactoring patch is still missing some changes included in the 
>followup.  I still think two self-sufficient patches read better than 
>squashing these two.

I wrote a new version where the 2 refactoring patches stand alone and
checked that they produce the same [stripped] binaries as master.  I'll
send v4.  Thanks for insisting on them being standalone (I hadn't
understood that that was your suggestion), I agree they read better.

>This seems to be missing at least the following:
>
>#include <efgcvt-ldbl-macros.h>
>#include <efgcvt_r-template.c>
>
>Similarly for some others.

Fixed (required for standalone patches).



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list