[hurd,commited] hurd: do not check Mach and Hurd headers

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org
Sun Mar 4 18:10:00 GMT 2018


Zack Weinberg, on dim. 04 mars 2018 11:08:00 -0500, wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Samuel Thibault
> <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> wrote:
> > Joseph Myers, on sam. 03 mars 2018 22:53:23 +0000, wrote:
> >> it should always be possible to write a header in a way that
> >> doesn't have such a requirement.
> >
> > I'm almost there, the only remaining issue is that hurd/hurd/signal.h
> > uses struct sigaction.  I guess I should move existing definitions to a
> > struct_sigaction.h header?
> 
> In this case, you just need a Hurd version of the existing
> bits/sigaction.h.

I don't understand why a different version.  Can't I just make
hurd/hurd/signal.h include <bits/sigaction.h>? (well, there is a
technical reason: it does not have multi-inclusion guard, but that can
be fixed)

Samuel



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list