ToT build error with ToT GCC on Aarch64

Florian Weimer fweimer@redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 17:26:00 GMT 2018


On 07/23/2018 06:19 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 07/23/2018 09:51 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>> I have run into a problem when building the ToT glibc with the ToT GCC on
>> Aarch64.  I haven't dug into this enough to know if this is a GCC problem,
>> a glibc problem, or just a message that needs to be ignored but I wanted to
>> send out an email in case this is something that needs to be addressed
>> before GCC 2.28 is released.

> Martin S. and I are already looking at this and I've already asked
> Martin to bring in Carlos and Florian.

Would it be possible to print the full inlining stack for these GCC 
warnings?  I don't see a %K format specifier (or whatever is used for this).

I think it would make it a bit easier to track these down.

Thanks,
Florian



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list