[Patch][Aarch64] memcpy IFUNC for Cavium ThunderX2

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh@gotplt.org
Thu Feb 15 16:56:00 GMT 2018

On Thursday 15 February 2018 03:10 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Thursday 15 February 2018 05:34 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>> I have attached the memcpy benchmark output files from a ThunderX2 run,
>> the main differences are in bench-memcpy-large.out.
>
> You can get a pretty report of your string benchmark results with the
> compare_strings.py script:
>
> ../benchtests/scripts/compare_strings.py \
> 	-i benchtests/bench-memcpy.out \
> 	-s ../benchtests/scripts /benchout_strings.schema.json \
> 	-a length \

Actually, bench-memcpy has attributes len,align1,align2.  It is
bench-memcpy-walk that has only length attribute.  I forgot to mention
that the script also creates graphs if you're into that sort of thing :)

Siddhesh