[PATCH] Fix fts_set redirect

Vyacheslav Barinov v.barinov@samsung.com
Fri Mar 31 05:11:00 GMT 2017


Hello,

Yes, I need someone with commit bit, it'll be great if you merge the patch.

And yes, I fulfilled all the papers about open source contribution and
copyright transfer.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav Barinov


Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> writes:

> * Vyacheslav Barinov:
>
>> compiles successfully though and assembly from `gcc -S' shows that
>> label is set to fts64_set. Using __REDIRECT_NTH instead of
>> __REDIRECT worked for me, generating the right declaration.
>
> That looks like the right fix.
>
>> I opened a ticket
>> https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21289 but got no
>> reaction for a week.
>
> Sorry about that.  Do you need someone to commit your patch?
>
> (I assume we have a copyright assignment from Samsung on file, and
> your work is covered by it.)



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list