[PATCH v4] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: do not return wrong results

Christian Brauner christian.brauner@canonical.com
Thu Feb 16 17:01:00 GMT 2017


Hi guys,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:38:52AM +0300 Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 03:59:58PM +0100, Christian Brauner wrote:
> > Hi,
> > 
> > Last we've talked this patches was ready to merge. The only thing left to do was
> > to sign an FSF agreement. I did and it is fully processed.
> 
> Could somebody with access to the corresponding file confirm this, please?

friendly ping about this patch again. As I said, last we spoke this was ready
to merge and all legal barriers have also been removed.
(Btw, aside from the personal copyright assignment I signed Canonical now also
has an agreement with FSFE. So there really shouldn't be any blockers anymore.)

Thanks
Christian
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20170216/91aa4a10/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list